Dr.Organics Virgin Olive Oil Deodorant| Cruelty free| Vegan| Review


This deodorant came in one of the Vegan Kind boxes and I kept it to the side while I was using my Mitchum one up. I used it for the first time last week. I wouldn't say I was a sweaty person but using this made me feel like I was, I stunk, bad. 
Just in case it was one of those days where my temperature regulation is completely off, I used it a few more days. Yeh, those days weren't any better...

 I really wanted to like this deodorant as it is more natural than the one I'm was using. You can't hide the fact it somehow made me smell worse. I'm not going to hide the fact that I physically can't shower as much as I would like to due to my chronic illnesses so it doesn't help if I'm stinking up a storm the day of having a bath. 

I might try one of those crystal ones or the one from lush. Have you got any good deodorant recommendations that I could try? 

Devon x

No comments